The master plan

I just finished making my parachute for my costume and decided to continue my blog because all I can think about right now is the 240z. So here's what I have planned for the 240z, motor wise:

Ka24de S13- needs new timing kit
Supertech 9.0 piston
Eagle Rods
OEM head gasket??
Hy(x)35 Holset turbo
My custom ram "horn" top mount turbo manifold
8 460cc injectors
Custom intake manifold- experiment
Custom motor and trans mount
Custom drive shaft
s13 IRS conversion
Custom chassis harness
Megasquirt I v3.0
Surge tank and fuel pumps
Greddy BOV
Wastegate??

So far I have:
Ka24de
Ram horn manifold
s13 IRS conversion
Megasquirt
Surge tank and pumps
8 Injectors

This should theoretically give me about 600hp+ at ~36psi of boost according to my calculations using the formulas on Garrett's website. If I remember correctly the numbers for a 600hp KA24DE at 7500rpm is ~66lb/min at a PR of 3.57. The HX35 starts to choke at 70lbs/min. I'll have to go over the numbers and compressor maps again but it seems like the turbo would be just at its max.

With a goal of 500 hp Im leaning towards the hx35 at the moment. Disregard the red dots.

... ok its Halloween Time!
See you later!

Comments